I have finally got around to putting up my recipe that was featured on the I Quit Sugar site a few weeks back.
Over the many years that I have been experimenting with the best way for me to achieve optimal health, I have found that one of the easiest things I can do is ensure that my breakfast is packed with nutrients. It sets me up for the day and means that even if I make less-than-optimal choices later on, I know I’ve already got in a stack of nutritious goodness.
This sweet treat packs a punch of anti-inflammatory turmeric. For best creamy results, use Pureharvest Organic Oat Milk.
- 5 tablespoons chia seeds.
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut.
- 1 1/2 cup Pureharvest Organic Oat Milk.
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla essence or powder.
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric.
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves.
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cardamom.
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon.
- 1 tablespoon Pureharvest Organic Rice Malt Syrup.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl, making sure no clumps of spices remain.
- Add oat milk, vanilla essence and rice malt syrup, stirring until combined.
- Cover and leave in fridge overnight to set.
- Serve as is or top with chopped nuts and more shredded coconut.